Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 8 June 2014

The 2014 Challenge, day 14: Going to sea (6)

Beyond the Shakkin Brig, the path ran through lovely woodland for a short way; but then it was open farmland and farm tracks. This was dairying country, with cattle and cattle-proof fences, and not a few bulls to be seen.

I walked the farm tracks through Arnhall towards Chepelton, then up to the airfield perimeter road. Turning right onto the road, I was a little bit concerned because of its reputation as a bit of a racetrack; but I found that what little traffic there was didn't cause me any real problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment