Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 7 June 2014

The 2014 Challenge, day 12: Lochcallater Lodge to Glen Clove Hotel (1)

I woke early, and went out to take some early morning atmospheric photographs such as this one; then I returned to the bothy and had my breakfast. I packed my gear, and headed off at 9.15 a.m.

The weather was clear, and the cloud base high. Today was going to be an excellent day for going high ... and my route took my up above Loch Callater onto the slopes of Cairn an t-Sagairt Mor. If I were still trying to make it a High Level crossing, then I should probably have diverted to the top of this Munro; but as I had now abandoned all hope of making this a High Level crossing, and as I had already been up this particular mountain, there really didn't seem any point.

No comments:

Post a Comment