Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 8 June 2014

The 2014 Challenge, day 14: Going to sea (7)

Nevertheless, in view of the reputation that this road has, when I reached the woods between the Dalladies track and Northgate, I went for a poke around in the woods (the desire for bladder relief might also have had something to do with it, given that I had not found the toilets at Edzell Muir ...).

As I walked through the woods, I was struck by how many open, flat bits of grass there were; and it occurred to me that as a free alternative to North Water Bridge campsite, you could do a lot worse than this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment