Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 8 June 2014

The 2014 Challenge, day 13: Glen Lethnot (21)

I pitched my tent, then made friends with a retired couple in a camper van who had parked up in the car park. They agreed that my interpretation of the "No Camping" sign was reasonable. As for themselves, they did not consider it applied to them, either, as they were parking, not camping. I made my supper, and the couple allowed me to use their washing up facilities, which was helpful. Then we sat in their van and spoke of many things, until I decided it was time to retire to my tent for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment