Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 7 June 2014

The 2014 Challenge, day 11: Mar Lodge to Lochcallater Lodge (4)

I did my laundry at the youth hostel and put it all through the tumble drier, then I re-packed my rucksack and at 6.20 I was on the road again.

It was a fine evening, and I made rapid progress as I walked the road past Easter Auchallater to Auchallater, and then turned up Glen Callater. An impressive new deer fence has been erected on the North side of the glen at Auchallater; but this did not affect me.

The evening walk up the glen was delightful, as the photograph shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment