Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 8 June 2014

The 2014 Challenge, day 14: Going to sea (12)

I crossed the A90, and followed the B974 into Marykirk. All along the road there were signs indicating that footpaths led to the River North Esk, and I wondered whether there might be a footpath along the North bank. I suspect there is, at least some of the way, as there was a path coming up to the road from beneath the railway viaduct. How far it runs, however, I cannot say at present. I think this is something for further investigation on another occasion, when I am not attempting to complete a Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment