Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 3 June 2012

The 2012 Challenge, Day 11: Braemar to Shielin of Mark (10)

Up on top of the peat hill I turned and looked back towards Lochnagar. It was going to be a glorious sunset, and I should have loved to have been able to stay up there and watch it. But I had a bothy to get to.

I was right about two things, though. There were plenty of peat hags up top, and travelling on a bearing would have been well nigh impossible. However, there was no real difficulty reading the hill, and as I worked my way through and around the hags, I had little doubt that I was putting myself in the way of the bothy.

No comments:

Post a Comment