Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 2 June 2012

The 2012 Challenge, Day 7: On to Kinloch Rannoch (5)

The walk along the north shore of Loch Rannoch was ... well, a fairly typical Scottish lochside road walk. The weather remained overcast, but I only occasionally had to put my waterproofs on and then only for short spells. There were some rather pleasant little beaches along the way, of which this is one. But to be honest, I wasn't really all that interested in the views. My interest now was simply in getting to Kinloch Rannoch, and enjoying the hospitality of the Dunalastair hotel. So I pushed myself fairly hard, taking half hourly glug stops, and tried to get those miles under my belt as efficiently as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment