Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Monday 4 June 2012

The 2012 Challenge, Day 12: Is there a bed at Tarfside? (4)

We stopped for lunch when we reached the west end of Loch Lee. Jim was long gone by now - practically at Tarfside, I shouldn't wonder. We, however, were just bimbling along, enjoying the sunshine, and the views. The photograph was taken from our lunch spot, looking across the head of Loch Lee towards Inchgrundle. Such wonderfull names they have for the places in Glen Lee! Another time I can see I'm going to have to come over the hills from Clova (well, I still need to make up for my failure to get over in 2000!) and descend from Cairn Lick. That way I can have the delightful-sounding Shank of Inchgrundle on my route card!

No comments:

Post a Comment