Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Thursday 7 June 2012

First tweak to the new route

Hmmmm ... getting up and over Gulvain, along the ridge, down to Gairlochy and all the way into Spean Bridge is looking like quite a big ask.

Maybe it would be better to stop at the Old Pines hotel, and make up the distance the following day. Responses to my questions on the Challenge message board suggest that the going on the old tramway is good, so that sounds promising. Need to check the Old Pines will be happy to hold a resupply parcel for me and to put a laundry load through overnight, though ...

No comments:

Post a Comment