Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 2 June 2012

The 2012 Challenge, Day 8: Down Glen Errochty (8)

I took a break at the Visitor Centre and went in search of refreshment. Fresh, new season strawberries were simply irresistable, and I bought myself a can or Irn Bru to drink with them, too. I feared they might be a little unripe and tart, but they weren't. They were beautifully sweet, and as I sat there eating them I sent a text to Challenge Control to let them know I was pressing on for Blair, and looking good for Braemar on Monday as planned. I might just have mentioned strawberries, too ...

No comments:

Post a Comment