Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Monday 4 June 2012

The 2012 Challenge, Day 13: Tarfside to Fettercairn (3)

At one point where the road and river came together, it looked as though there might be an anglers' path along the riverbank. No path was shown on the map - but such paths seldom are. So, even though I was walking in sandals not boots today, I though it would be nice to get off the roads for a bit if I could, so I decided to follow it and see where it took me.

Alas, it didn't take me very far before I was forced to turn back and retrace my steps. However, what little of the path I was able to follow was absolutely delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment