Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 3 June 2012

The 2012 Challenge, Day 9: Right Up Yer Tilt (7)

At 5 o'clock I forded the outflow from Loch Tilt dryshod, and stopped for a quick glug, confident now that I should make the Geldie Burn tonight. This is the view looking back down upper Glen Tilt. The scenery was simply breath taking: but there was better yet to come! I may have had to give up on a whole load of mountains and come this way in order to shorten my route, but that was hardly a cause for regret because the country I was walking through in the bright afternoon sunshine was simply stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment