Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 2 June 2012

The 2012 Challenge, Day 8: Down Glen Errochty (3)

I headed out of Kinloch Rannoch on the path past the school, and through the woods by the river, stopping for a brief chat with some travellers who were camped in the layby as I did so. There is something very reassuring, at this stage in the Challenge, about walking beside a river that is flowing East, not West! I then took the path behind Drumchastle Wood, and continued on the road past Drumchastle. I didn't turn left onto the B847, however, as I thought it worth continuing to the Mullinavadie track, which would save me a few kilometres of road walking at any event.

No comments:

Post a Comment