Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 2 June 2012

The 2012 Challenge, Day 7: On to Kinloch Rannoch (2)

This is the view looking back to Loch Ossian Youth Hostel as I headed up towards Peter's Rock. From Peter's Rock the path south was badly churned in places - 4x4s or trail bikes again! - but my progress was good. The scenery is spectacular - but in indifferent weather it wasn't going to work as photographs. And besides, I was looking down most of the time trying to figure out how to cope with the path, rather than looking up and across Rannoch Moor. Another day, maybe, when the sun is shining ...

(And no ... I don't know why I've just posted the same photograph to illustrate two successive entries, either ... )

No comments:

Post a Comment