Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 1 June 2014

The 2014 Challenge, day 6: Kinlochleven to Strathossian (14)

I turned off the made-up track and headed for the skyline, trying to follow the landforms as best I could. After a little I found a quad bike track which I followed for a bit. It took me to a stream where there was a good watering opportunity, so I filled my two empty bottles as well. But then it turned away from the direction I needed to go, so I bade it goodbye and struck out on my own for the skyline. A few deer watched me from the skyline with interest; but by the time I got there, they were long gone. Eventually, I was satisfied that I was more or less on the crest of the ridge, so I turned left and began a slow, steady ascent.

No comments:

Post a Comment