Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 1 June 2014

The 2014 Challenge, day 6: Kinlochleven to Strathossian (13)

I stepped out from under the railway bridge, and proceeded to take a fresh bearing to the mountain I had identified as Beinn na Lap from the bridge over the Allt Luib Ruairidh. This time the bearing was spot on, so that was good. I filled up one of my water bottles from the Allt Luib Ruaridh, as I figured it would be thirsty work ascending nearly 600 metres to the summit. Why not all three? Well, I thought (for some reason that I still cannot figure out) that the other two were already full. In this, however, I was wrong ... so I set out on my ascent of Beinn na Lap carrying only half a litre of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment