Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 1 June 2014

The 2014 Challenge, day 6: Kinlochleven to Strathossian (18)

Before turning in for the night, I took a photograph of my antler ... just in case I decided that it was too heavy to carry all the way across.

And what of my photo rationing? The ration was 20 per day ... and I have posted 18 of them to this blog. So it will probably come as little surprise to learn that I did not keep within the self-imposed limit. In fact, I took 29 photographs over the course of the day. This was still probably too many; but far better than the average of 50 or so a day that I had been taking in the first five days of the crossing. I was certainly heading in the right direction to make my second battery last me all the way to the East coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment