Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Friday 20 November 2015

A Corbett for Mrs B (5)

Then some random hillwalker who just happened to be at the summit cairn as well took a photo of both of us, the principal interest of which for regular followers of this blog will probably lie in my walking pole, which is just visible at the right-hand side of the frame. The previous day, in Aviemore, I had taken the decision to retire my battered old mis-matched pair of surviving walking poles, and splash out on a brand new pair in the outdoor shop's sale. This walk was their first outing. Maybe I should have been holding them proudly in front of me for the picture but actually, you know what?? That's just not my style, is it??

No comments:

Post a Comment