Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 14 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 13: Glenprosen to Foresterseat (9)

On a whim, I decided not to bypass Forfar after all. Tomorrow night I would be attending the dinner at the Park, and receiving my award for successfully completing ten Challenges, and I wanted to look my best (vain? Me? Never!). My hair could, perhaps, do with a trim; and if I went to the same barber I had visited previously, I could have a hot towel shave as well. Then it would be ever so easy to deal with any fresh growth on my arrival in Montrose, and I should not let the side down.

So that is what I did. I went into Forfar and had a haircut and a hot towel shave. I bought some chips from the chip shop across the way, and I ate them as I headed out of Forfar on the B9134 towards Lunanhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment