Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 14 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 13: Glenprosen to Foresterseat (6)

The roads in this part of Scotland are predominantly straight and very lightly trafficked. I saw very few cars or other vehicles as I walked. Shortly after lunch I turned right, and the road ran dead straight for 3 kilometres past East Bog to Over Bow, where there was a slight kink, before crossing over the A90 on a bridge (which I far preferred to attempting to cross that wretched dual carriageway on the level). I had been on this road before, of course. But previously I had turned right onto the B9128 and gone into Forfar itself. This time I planned to bypass Forfar to the North, taking the little track past Hatton (you can't miss the turning - it is right under the pylon line) and then paths to Lunanhead and Myreside.

No comments:

Post a Comment