Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 14 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 13: Glenprosen to Foresterseat (11)

Immediately beyond Lunan Head (which is not marked as such on the map), there is an old dismantled railway line. The map shows an embankment, and the path passing under a bridge - although in fact the deck of the bridge has been removed, and the path simply passes between the bridge abutments. As I approached it I encountered a local gentleman wheeling his bicycle, and as there appeared to be a way up onto the embankment I asked whether it was possible to follow the railway embankment all the way to the road. He replied that it was, and so this is what I determined to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment