Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Friday 13 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 11: Loch Vrotachan to Kirkton of Glenisla (3)

On the track down from Carn Aosda, I saw a ptarmigan. This one didn't seem too bothered by a human presence, and I was able to get a few photographs. Then I hurried on down to the Glenshee ski centre.

At the ski centre, I bought myself some breakfast. I had egg, bacon, mushrooms, hash browns, tomato and orange juice - exactly the same as the breakfast I had had at the Old Bakery in Braemar the day before, only not so good. It was, however, welcome none the less.

After finishing breakfast I changed my socks, then crossed the road and took the track to Meall Odhar, then the Munroists' path up Glas Maol.

No comments:

Post a Comment