Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Friday 13 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 11: Loch Vrotachan to Kitkton of Glenisla (8)

The descent off Monega Hill into Glen Isla is truly, spectacularly breathtaking. My photo hardly does it justice. At every step of the way, the view changes, but it is always utterly, truly spectacular. If you have never been there and done it, then I would urge you to go there and do it. This was not just one of the highlights of my 2015 Challenge - it was one of the all time highlights of all my Challenges. Despite the so-so weather, this was definitely turning into one of the most amazing days of walking I had ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment