Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 14 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 12: Kirkton of Glenisla to Glenprosen (12)

There were just three of us in the hostel that night: myself, Lilo Pete, and Alan Dutton. Alan wasn't actually on the Challenge this year - but he knew where and when to put himself in the way of Challengers to share a bit of the Challenge camaraderie!

Seeing as there were just the three of us, we could each have a room to ourselves. I made myself comfortable, changed into my eveningwear, hung up my wet stuff to dry, and then set about supper. I had some chilli which I heated up on the stove, and Alan donated some Peshwari rice - an interesting combination, and not one I have ever had before, but very satisfying!

After clearing up the kitchen area, we settled down in the lounge area, and chatted away about this and that until it was time to turn in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment