Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 14 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 12: Kirkton of Glenisla to Glenprosen (11)

I walked through Glenprosen Village (once again passing over some ground I had trodden once before on the Challenge, but in the opposite direction ... ) and came across yet further, clear evidence of the existence of the hostel (pictured). I followed the sign, and there it was! I tried the door, which was unlocked, and entered. There were no obvious signs of life, so I called out, and somebody came and explained the arrangements. Apparently you just settle in and make yourself comfortable, and in the morning somebody appears and takes your money off you. Suited me just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment