Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Friday 13 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 10: Braemar to Loch Vrotachan (6)

After a while, I saw a pair of walkers coming towards me. I thought I recognized the one in the purple waterproof. Her gait had a familiarity to it, and as they approached I was proved right - it was none other than Ali Ogden, walking in company with a first timer whose name I did not catch. As they approached she said "Jeremy - you're heading the wrong way!"

We stopped and exchanged a few words, and Ali explained to her companion that I always have an "interesting" route. I think that was intended as a compliment ...

1 comment:

  1. I do believe that the mystery Challenger is John Sanderson, but he wasn't a first-timer this year. You'll find one of his blog posts about this year's Challenge here: http://overthehillsblog.com/2015/05/25/tgo-challenge-2015-stats-and-random-facts/#more-2173.

    ReplyDelete