Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 14 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 13: Glenprosen to Foresterseat (1)

After waking and having a leisurely breakfast, I packed my gear and was soon ready to go. Only, nobody had appeared to take my money. So I waited - not wanting to make off without payment - and while I waited, I looked through the hostel guest book. I found this entry (pictured), which referred to the Silver Boot - the long-distance trail ride event which I had first heard about all those years ago on my second Challenge in 2004. Or was it my third Challenge in 2006? I couldn't quite remember - but either way, seeing this entry brought back many happy memories of Challenges past.

No comments:

Post a Comment