Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 14 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 13: Glenprosen to Foresterseat (10)

My little diversion into Forfar brought an unexpected bonus. I turned right off the B9134 onto the track to Restenneth, and then left onto the path to Lunanhead - and this actually took me past Lunan Head itself. The picture shows the ensloces spring which is the source of the Lunan Water itself; and as I should be finishing tomorrow at Lunan Bay, it seemed strangely appropriate that I should have actually traversed the entire length of the Lunan Water (even if not actually walking beside it all the way) from its source to the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment