Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Friday 13 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 10: Braemar to Loch Vrotachan (5)

The track up the Baddoch Burn is well made, and I made good progress. By this stage of the Challenge I am normally well walked-in and feeling good. Today was no different - notwithstanding that I was on my FWA and missing out a whole load more mountains. Today was supposed to be the day that my crossing became a high Level crossing (12 Munros and Corbetts) ... but in fact my grant total of mountains for this crossing now stood at just two Corbetts. Tomorrow I would add three Munros (one of them a renascent of a Munro I had previously been up), and that would be it for this crossing. Oh well ... there's always another year ...

No comments:

Post a Comment