Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 14 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 12: Kirkton of Glenisla to Glenprosen (9)

GLen Uig is a charming glen. The descent was absolutely delightful; and I noted several good wild camping pitches along the way. Another time I might consider making a wild camp in this glen my penultimate overnight stop for a Challenge. Today, however, I was headed for Glenprosen hostel ... or Cortachy House if needs be!

The track took me through Glenuig and down to Wester Lednathie, where I stopped and sat beneath a tree for a glug and a breather. There are views here, across lower Glen Uig and Glen Prosen, with the Airlie Memorial Tower just visible on the far sky line (pictured).

No comments:

Post a Comment