Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 14 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 12: Kirkton of Glenisla to Glenprosen (2)

I forked right to the bridge over the Newton Burn, and Glenmarkie Lodge stood imperiously in the distance away to my left. Forking right before I reached it, I headed up through the woods, soon emerging on a lovely turf hillside. The map shows the path making a substantial dogleg down this hillside; but no path was apparent on the ground, so I just pointed myself down the hill in the general direction of Barny and, when I reached the Glendamff Burn, lo and behold! There was a bridge! I crossed the bridge and turned right onto the track beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment