Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Wednesday 18 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, post script (5)

Where better, then, to end this account of my 2015 Challenge, than a photo which Mr Sloman took of me with Mrs B at the Challenge dinner?

Looking back, it was a good Challenge. I set out to achieve seven things: a Torridon start, a High Level crossing, the boat crossing of Loch Ness, a traverse of the Monadhliath, the Lairig Ghru, the ridge walk from Morrone to An Socach, and a Lunan Bay finish. I didn't manage the Torridon start, or the High Level crossing, or the ridge from Morrone to An Socach. But I managed the other Four. And as for the rest? Well ... there'll always be other Challenges.

2 comments:

  1. Jeremy, a thoroughly good read, thank you for taking the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you, Louise, for taking the time to say so. As a fellow Chalenge blogger yourself, I'm sure you'll understand how much it means to have your efforts appreciated. (Ooops ... maybe I should post a few more comments to yours ... now, which one was it??)

    ReplyDelete