Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 21 November 2015

September Cairngorms (11)

The path from Stob Coire an t-Sneachda runs very close to a very steep edge; and a fairly strong wind was blowing towards that edge. So I allowed caution to be my watchword, and stated off the path, a little way from the edge. As I began to descend the North ridge of Stob Coire an t-Sneachda I was able to see Cairn Gorm ahead of me, and the wind was blowing all the cloud away so that the summit was nearly clear. I was hopeful that, by the time I got there, this summit at least would afford completely clear views all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment