Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 14 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 12: Kirkton of Glenisla to Glenprosen (5)

After lunch I headed up into the pass called Craig of Balloch - and here was another, totally unexpected highlight of the Challenge. It really is a truly spectacular, atmospheric place. I could easily fill this blog with half a dozen photos I took as I passed through it, but I shall post just the one. I don't say this often, but I'm going to say it here (for the second time this crossing): if you have never seen Craig of Balloch with your own eyes, then you must. Really and truly you must! You'll not regret it.

All too soon, however, I was through the pass, and heading down into Glen Quharity.

No comments:

Post a Comment