Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 14 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 14: Becoming a Leg End (19)

And so, my 1,000th post on this blog (you can count 'em if you don't believe me) records the moment when I strode out to the water's edge and, by dipping my pole in the sea, completed my 10th Great Outdoors Challenge - thereby becoming a Leg End. I had done it!

It was not a day for swimming in the sea, or even paddling in the shallows, so we didn't. We merely took a couple of photographs, and then returned to the car to try to figure out how to fit my rucksack in along with all the other stuff Mrs B had packed for coming to Scotland. Eventually we found a way, and drove back as far as the café, where we took some refreshment. Then we headed for the Park where, having arrived in grand style, I went up to the Kinnaird Room and signed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment