Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 14 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 14: Becoming a Leg End (16)

On the other side of the mound, it became clear what was going on. The A 92 had been improved, to cut out the S bend to the North East of Hawkhill; and they had decided as part of the process of improvement to cut off the side road access too. So now, instead of having a dog-leg to make at the A92, I simply had to cross straight over and take the road facing me. (There would still be a dog-leg at the "old A92", of course; but now this would have hardly any traffic on it.) The road sign told me all I really needed to know: I was on the verge of becoming a Leg End. I texted Mrs B and told her that I should be with her very, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment