Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 14 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 14: Becoming a Leg End (1)

I had a reasonably lengthy day, today; but I knew two things for sure. First, I knew that I would benefit from "final day turbo-charge"; and second, I knew that when I got to Lunan Bay, there would be a beautiful lady waiting for me with an MG, ready to whisk me off to the Park. so I headed away from Foresterseat and up the hill on a beautiful green track, and even the dismal overcast weather couldn't dampen my spirits on this, the day that I was destined to become a Leg End.

No comments:

Post a Comment