Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Friday 13 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 11: Loch Vrotachan to Kirkton of Glenisla (5)

As I began my descent, I quickly dropped out of the cloud again. This was good - I liked being able to see where I was going. The hill was somewhat convex, however, which meant I could not see overly much of what lay between me and Little Glas Maol; and what in fact lay between us were several rather extensive snow fields. I was able to pick my way round them, however, and didn't have to make a snowfield crossing; so my emergency snow spikes remained in my pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment