Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Friday 13 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 11: Loch Vrotachan to Kirkton of Glenisla (6)

The map shows a little building just to the North West of the summit of Little Glas Maol; but I saw no building there. There is a little summit shelter, and from this I looked back at Glas Maol and could see the full extent of the snowfields. As you look at them from this side there is an obvious route down to the right-hand side of the main snowfield. From above, though, this had not been obvious; and I had been wary of the exposed edges and cliffs in that direction, so I had actually pass down the left-hand side as you look at the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment