Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Friday 13 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 11: Loch Vrotachan to Kirkton of Glenisla (7)

I continued from Little Glas Maol to Monega Hill, and from here I was able to look across Shenovan Hill to Creag Leacach. The weather was clearly lifting, and the brooding Munro was now clear of cloud. If I had lingered at the ski centre for perhaps another hour, I could probably have taken in both Munros; but even had I had this foresight, I doubt I should have done so. I had a long day, ending with a lengthy stretch of road walking which I did not want to be doing in failing light. Sometimes you just have to leave the hills behind you. They'll always be there another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment