Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Friday 13 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 10: Braemar to Loch Vrotachan (2)

The weather ahead looked none too inviting, so I didn't hurry. If I was lucky, I thought, it might clear up ahead of me, and save me walking through the worst of the rain. When the mood took me, therefore, I just settled in a little roadside hollow, and lay back enjoying the sense of just BEING in the midst of all this magnificent scenery. It's something I learned from the Twin Towers on my first Challenge, and something I find myself doing more and more as I get older. Don't just walk through it ... take the time to enjoy it. To become one with it. To take in the beauty of it all. So that is exactly what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment