Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Friday 13 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 10: Braemar to Loch Vrotachen (4)

I had marked my map with the option of ascending the ridge over Strone Baddoch and Carn Chrionaidh to Carn Aosda "if the weather picks up" (the point being this was an option on the FWA - so the starting assumption was that if I was there, the weather was not all that great). I took a look at it as I went past - but I didn't feel like tackling it today. I was going to be camped at Loch Vrotachen tonight, and only seriously bad weather tomorrow would keep me off Carn Aosda, and there was obviously no hurry. So I walked on past the ridge, and past the little shuttered up farmhouse which is marked on the map as Baddoch, then looked for somewhere to stop for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment