Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 1 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 7: the "Burma Road" (4)

It didn't take me long to catch up with Lindy. She was no longer in search of solitude, so I matched my pace to hers and we walked in company up to the summit of the Burma Road. This was where, according to my route card, I was meant to turn right for Geal-Charn Mor. It was also where, according to my reckoning, I needed to do exactly not that, in order to scupper any chance of making a High Level crossing by diverting to Mayar, and so removing the (probably irresistible) temptation to do just that.

So what do you think I did, dear reader? What DO you think I did?

(Read on to find out ... )

No comments:

Post a Comment