Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Saturday 7 November 2015

The 2015 Challenge, day 9: Derry Lodge to Braemar (1)

I woke at 5.30 in the morning. I could hear rain and wind outside the tend, and didn't think it sounded like weather I wanted to be out in. So I turned over and went back to sleep.

I woke again at 7. The weather was much more to my liking, so I got up and struck camp, and was away by 7.45. I didn't have all that far to go today, now that I was at Derry Lodge rather than Corrour, but I wanted if possible to crack on down into Braemar and get to the youth hostel before it shut up for the afternoon, so I could put some laundry through.

No comments:

Post a Comment