Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Tuesday 16 November 2010

The 2010 Challenge, day 10: Glen Tilt to Spittal of Glenshee (3)

To the left, the Allt Garbh Buidhe; to the right, the Allt a Ghlinne Mhoir. The path that I had chosen to follow can be seen in the middle of the picture, and was easily picked up after dropping down into the valley and fording the Allt Garbh Buidhe. It clings precariously to the edge of its valley and is decidedly hairy at places. Parallel deer tracks abound, and it is not always clear which track is "the path". But althoguh it it precarious in places and decidedly hairy, it is also a wild place of rare beauty.

I'm glad I came this way!

No comments:

Post a Comment