Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Tuesday 16 November 2010

The 2010 Challenge, day 9: Blair Atholl to Upper Glen Tilt (9)

I made it to the valley floor, and slaked my thirst from the cool, clear waters of the Allt Fheannach. Then I crossed the Tilt on the footbridge which was, I am glad to say, of good and substantial construction and in excellent condition.

Barely half a kilometre upstream from the bridge there was a large, flat grassy expanse between the track and the river; and nobody else camped there yet. Here was my camp site; and I gladly shucked my pack and pitched my tent for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment