Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Thursday 18 November 2010

The 2010 Challenge, day 12: Mayar Burn to Cortachy (3)

Following the ridge I soon found myself looking at Little Dreish, with Dreish beyond it. The cliffs were impressive, to say the least! Up on the ridge, though, it was easy walking.

As I began the reascent, I was joined by a walker (not a Challenger) who had come up the Kilbo Path from my left, and reported that it was a well-graded and therefore easy ascent from the valley below.

I took his word for it - but still thought it better to have started the day at 820 metres!

No comments:

Post a Comment