Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Wednesday 17 November 2010

The 2010 Challenge, day 11: Spittal of Glenshee to Mayar Burn (4)

The path gives out when you reach the Loch, but it is easy enough to make your way along the shore; and at the far end I was rewarded with a beautiful beach where I stopped and did a spot of sunbathing.

When I'd had as much chilling in the sun as I could take, I was just preparing to continue when two more Challengers chanced along. They, like me, planned to cross into Glen Beanie and descend to Dalvanie; although we were planning to turn in opposite directions when we reached the road. However, we walked together for the short distance that our routes coincided.

No comments:

Post a Comment