Woohoo! I've discovered how to add a few little tick boxes at the bottom of each post, to enable readers to record their reactions. Do please use them. I think I've identified the four most likely responses ...

Sunday 14 November 2010

The 2010 Challenge, day 3: Inveraray to Dalmally (5)

While I was walking up Glen Shira and fighting my way across the open hillside to the transmitter mast, my wife had driven to Dalmally and was walking up the obvious track to meet me. We had agreed to meet at the transmitter mast; but as I was there first, I fished out the mobile and gave her a quick call. She was only about 15 - 20 minutes short, so I took a few photos of the STUNNING views of Loch Awe from the transmitter mast, then settled down in a little hollow to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment